Inside Sales Professional
Inside Sales Professional
At Franklin Apprenticeships we believe that apprenticeships change people’s lives, strengthen economies and better communities. Our goal is to connect individuals who are eager to enter growing fields, such as technology, through paid apprenticeships with Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies. We are fundamentally changing how people start a career in this country and our team stands united by these beliefs. We are searching for a passionate, experienced, full cycle Inside Sales Professional to join us in our mission to change the American workforce.
What we need:
A polished, proven professional to act as an Inside Sales Professional working with our Fortune 1000 clients to lock in and maximize every relationship. You will manage these accounts from the discovery call stage until closing. You will take warm referrals and close the initial deal. You will orchestrate the resources on our team – recruiting, coaching, apprenticeship program design, new business development – to ensure you close our key client business and we win as a team.
What you will do / What you bring to the table:
You will play a pivotal role in closing new business and maintaining existing business relationships with some of the largest brand name companies in the world.
- Comfortable speaking to Fortune clients and making virtual presentations
- Thoughtfully planning, coordinating, and executing large enterprise client deals
- Experience selling a service ($10,000 to $30,000 per line item is preferred)
- Polished, professional on the phone and on virtual platforms
- Track record of achieving sales goals and hitting metrics
- Comfortable in a start-up environment where things change — often
- Comfortable selling a new offering in a market that is still forming
- Ability to perform at a high level supporting multiple demanding, big name clients at once
- Organized to keep a sales pipeline in order
- Competitive – motivated to do better than last time, even when no one is watching
- The self-study habits to learn the IT and Apprenticeship industry as a lifelong learner
- An understanding of technical/IT products and services preferred, not required
What we offer:
- Supportive team who are focused on the Franklin mission and your career advancement
- Career development opportunities
- Pay commensurate with experience. Earned commissions are paid quarterly.
- Personal bonus opportunities for hitting milestones
- Team bonus potential
- Generous PTO plan
- Work from home 90% of the time
COVID-19 considerations: We are a work from home company before and after Covid-19
Unlock the opportunity to attract a diverse, untapped candidate pool and solve your workforce shortages, today
Learn more by filling out the form below.